A few weeks ago Sophie met up with Caroline Moore at the British Library to talk about mobile language learning. In particular Caroline’s new app Word Carrot which she has helped to develop along with her other colleagues at LearnAhead. Sophie wrote the article for BookMachine so if you want to read the full article click the link which will take you there.
- Is English the ultimate global language? (IETUGL) Part 1
- Post IATEFL and the future of ELT from a design perspective
- Our favourite shortcuts that help to save time
- A week of ELT fun at IATEFL
- Instagram – Creativity for time poor people
- Recruiting for Middleweight Editorial Designer & Art-buying Assistant
- Creative Content launched at BookMachine
- Writing for Digital (IATEFL’s MaWSIG Pre Conference Event)
- Bawden in Bedford
- Artist Celia Hart shows us how to linocut
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
What you’ve missed so far