A few weeks ago Sophie met up with Caroline Moore at the British Library to talk about mobile language learning. In particular Caroline’s new app Word Carrot which she has helped to develop along with her other colleagues at LearnAhead. Sophie wrote the article for BookMachine so if you want to read the full article click the link which will take you there.
- Jobs at emc design
- Meet our newest designer Kristina
- Designing The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup books for Carlton Books
- Window on a Wider World
- [Press Release] Students at Kingston University edit, design and produce a book in 7 weeks
- How to get an interview at a design agency
- IETUGL Part 5: Is English the ultimate global language?
- IETUGL Part 4: English – the language of the Internet
- emc design launches graduate scheme
- IETUGL Part 3: English – the lingua franca of world transport
- US mobile app report conforms 52% of total digital media engagement is mobile app based. ow.ly/AZr0p via @Adobe 2 hours ago
- Q on @Quora "which programming languages are going to be around for a long time?" quora.com/Which-programm… 10 hours ago
- RT @MaWSIG: RT @iatefl: Register for IATEFL's first Web Conference free of charge at iateflwebcon.eventbrite.com/?aff=affiliate5 fb.me/1JG6OI995 11 hours ago
What you’ve missed so far