A few weeks ago Sophie met up with Caroline Moore at the British Library to talk about mobile language learning. In particular Caroline’s new app Word Carrot which she has helped to develop along with her other colleagues at LearnAhead. Sophie wrote the article for BookMachine so if you want to read the full article click the link which will take you there.
- Meet our newest designer Kristina
- Designing The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup books for Carlton Books
- Window on a Wider World
- [Press Release] Students at Kingston University edit, design and produce a book in 7 weeks
- How to get an interview at a design agency
- IETUGL Part 5: Is English the ultimate global language?
- IETUGL Part 4: English – the language of the Internet
- emc design launches graduate scheme
- IETUGL Part 3: English – the lingua franca of world transport
- IETUGL Part 2: Esperanto – a universal language?
- RT @TheCLAlliance: Students are often seen as objects w/in the #education system. What does that mean for tech? #DMLTrust LIVE on http://t.… 2 hours ago
- RT @dinoboy89: Here’s why Amazon has become a major player in games (interview) venturebeat.com/2014/07/28/her… via @GamesBeat 2 hours ago
- Thank goodness for air conditioning! It's #hot in here! 5 days ago
What you’ve missed so far