A few weeks ago Sophie met up with Caroline Moore at the British Library to talk about mobile language learning. In particular Caroline’s new app Word Carrot which she has helped to develop along with her other colleagues at LearnAhead. Sophie wrote the article for BookMachine so if you want to read the full article click the link which will take you there.
- IATEFL’s Materials Writing Writing SIG hosts their first meetup
- Meet our newest designer Hannah [Interview]
- Jobs at emc design
- Meet our newest designer Kristina
- Designing The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup books for Carlton Books
- Window on a Wider World
- [Press Release] Students at Kingston University edit, design and produce a book in 7 weeks
- How to get an interview at a design agency
- IETUGL Part 5: Is English the ultimate global language?
- IETUGL Part 4: English – the language of the Internet
- RT @DandADNewBlood: Chew on these food books that put design before ingredients : hubs.ly/y0dxgJ0 http://t.co/kHL5DmnqoS 9 hours ago
- RT @edwebnet: Players, Practices, & Perceptions of Teaching w/ Digital Games @CooneyCenter @FilamentGames @SIIAEducation #gbl http://t.co/s… 13 hours ago
- @Design_Week it's a real shame, but we agree! So many graduate designers we talk to literally don't know the basics anymore. V. scary! 13 hours ago
What you’ve missed so far